From 2006-2012, I did research at the intersection of software engineering and evolutionary computation. Below are selected papers and other publications that I’ve written or collaborated on.
- A toolchain for the detection of structural and behavioral latent system properties. International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, 2011.
- An aspect-oriented approach for implementing evolutionary computation applications. International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development, 2011.
- Automatically exploring how uncertainty impacts goal satisfaction. International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, 2011.
- On the Use of Genetic Programming for Automated Refactoring and the Introduction of Design Patterns. Generic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO), 2010.
- Using Evolutionary Computation to Automatically Refactor Software Designs to Include Design Patterns. M.S. Thesis, Michigan State University, 2010.